We seem to always have a list of reasons, challenges, and constraints as to why we can’t be extraordinary and live life extraordinarily.
- I don’t have enough money to do that
- now is just not the right time, I’ll do it later
- I would sooo do that if I didn’t have:
- a family
- a house to take care of
- mortgage payment
- the responsibility of protecting a safe, secure life
- I’m too old
- it’s impossible
- I simply can’t
We think these “reasons” are what’s holding us back when, in fact, they are not. Being extraordinary is a choice. Young, old, male, female, rich, poor, or whatever, it makes no difference. Anyone can be extraordinary; however, in order to be extraordinary, you must be willing (most people aren’t) to give up your ordinary life and make big changes. Warning: this will be uncomfortable and difficult.
Here are some steps to start living YOUR extraordinary life:
- embrace the unknown, there are so many great lessons to be learned
- step outside your comfort zone, don’t run away from new experiences
- realize there will be sacrifices
- improve your confidence and believe in yourself
- understand that you deserve to go after your dreams
- know that failure is inevitable and that it’s ok, it’s part of the learning process
- forget about what people think, there will always be naysayers and judgemental people
- get out of your own way
“The secret of living an extraordinary life is to take control of the mind since this alone will determine whether you live in a suffering state or a beautiful state. In the end, it’s all about the power of decisions. Our lives are shaped not by our conditions, but by our decisions.” Tony Robbins
WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK?
2 thoughts on “Ordinary or Extraordinary: Which Will You Choose?”
Miss you..I will go visit you in France!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Miss you too 💜 I hope you do!!